My research focuses on developing heuristics and tools for the analysis of WGS data. In other words, I really enjoy programming and playing with any kind of sequencing data.
In my free time I like playing videogames, playing basketball, and watching NBA games.
2020, Ph.D. in Computer Science from University of Milano - Bicocca.
Supervisors: Paola Bonizzoni, Raffaella Rizzi, and Marco Previtali
2016, M.Sc. in Computer Science from University of Milano - Bicocca
2014, B.S. in Computer Science from University of Milano - Bicocca
- SVDSS, a tool for calling SVs from PacBio HiFi data
- MALVA, a tool for genotyping freshly-sequenced individuals
- Shark, a tool for filtering RNA-Seq samples
- MALVIRUS, a pipeline for genotyping freshly-sequenced viral strains
- ASGAL, a tool for detecting Alternative Splicing events by mapping RNA-Seq reads to splicing graphs